TOILET, TUB, & SINK POWDER CLEANER
- Removes stains and discolorations from porcelain toilet bowls, sinks and tubs in minutes.
- Does NOT scratch or harm finishes like many powder cleaners.
- For toilets, shake it liberally into the toilet bowl. Scrub with a toilet brush and let stand at least 10 minutes. Flush to rinse.
- For bathtubs and sinks, wet a sponge and the area to be cleaned. Shake the powder on and rub with the sponge. Let sit for about a minute or so and then rinse. Some discolorations will disappear immediately and some will need to sit longer and be firmly rubbed.
- DON’T use on fiberglass tubs and showers.
- DON’T use this with any other cleaners including chlorine bleach.
- Earth Friendly
Product contains powder: 12 oz. (340 g)
If you have rust on bathroom or kitchen fixtures, wet them and then sprinkle on the Powder Cleaner. Let sit for 5 – 10 minutes and then rub with a sponge or for small area, with a paper towel. Rinse. If any rust remains, repeat.
Follow the same procedure for staining in toilets.
If you have well water follow the same procedures to remove staining.
Because it is earth friendly and biodegradable it will not hurt plumbing or septic tanks.
Why Is This A Powder Rather Than a Spray: Powder allows you to focus your cleaning on the areas where it is needed. It contains a mild polishing pumice along with a mild organic acid to remove discolorations and rust.
Use This On Shower Doors and Tracks.
Queen of Clean Toilet – Tub & Sink Powder Cleaner also works on glass shower doors. Wet a sponge and apply the cleaner to it. Working from the bottom up, rub away soap scum and hard water. Rinse thoroughly and buff dry.
Applying a thin coat of lemon oil or almond oil will help to keep the doors clean longer. Apply the oil with a soft cloth and then buff thoroughly. Avoid getting oil on the floor of the tub or shower or it will be slippery.
If you should splash this cleaner in your eyes, simply flush with cool water.
PLEASE NOTE: Chlorine bleach will not remove rust and other hard water discolorations. It is NOT a cleaner, but rather a whitener for clothes and a disinfectant.
DISCLAIMER: We hope the information offered on this website and in our videos provide answers to many of your household problems. However, total success can-not be guaranteed in every case. Care and caution should be exercised when using chemicals, products, and formulas presented on this website and in the cleaning tip videos. All cleaning treatments should be tested prior to application, in an inconspicuous place. This is highly recommended and strongly encouraged. Please read and follow all information contained on product labels with care.
Watch the Product Video
Linda Cobb, Queen of Clean Media Group LLC, and QOC Inc. hereby disclaim any liability and damages from the use and/or misuse of any product, formula, or application presented on QueenOfClean.com.