How to make your own effective HAND SANITIZER.
- Combine the following in a bowl or container:
- 1 - teaspoon of 71% - 95% Rubbing Acohol (must be this percent alcohol to kill viruses)
- 1/4 - cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 1/2 - teaspoon Vegetabe Glycerin
- Stir the ingredients togther to combine well. I like using a small whisk
- Once combined you can add 10 or so drops of essential oil - this is optional
- Again stir to combine
- Add a small amount distilled or puriied water. I add about 1/2 teaspoon at a time to get the consistency of hand sanitizer. Stir again
- A repurposed hand sanitizer container or other container.
- Using a funnnel add the sanitizer to the bottle
- Use as you would any hand sanitizer