A vinegar and orange oil cleaner for hard surfaces. except wood and natural stone
- Peel oranges, lemons or grapefruit and save the peels. I usually do this as I eat the fruit and store it in a plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Once you have enough peels to fill a quart fruit jar, pack the peels (no fruit) into the jar
- Fill the jar to the top with white vinegar and cover with the lid
- Allow the jar to on the counter for about 4 weeks, giving the jar an ocasional shake.
- At the end of 4 weeks strain out the peels.
- Dilute, in a labeled spray bottle, half of the citrus solution and half fresh white vinegar.
- Store the other half of the citrus/vinegar solution in the refrigerator for later use
- Use the spray as a cleaner for hard surfaces such as sinks, counters, stove tops, etc.
- Spray and wipe. I suggest using a microfiber cloth.