CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
What you need:
- Kitchen towels
- Paper towels
- 49% of kitchen towels contain germs like Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- To combat potentially harmful bacteria, use paper towels for food preparation.
- Designiate towels for drying hands, and one for drying dishes
- Once the towel is damp, it's time to put it in the laundry. Bacteria breeds in warm moist conditions.
- Dish towels should go in the laundry after each use
- Hand towels, at the end of each day