CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Stretching too Tight Jeans
About this Tip:
Are your jeans too tight?? Here's a great tip to Stretch out jeans that are too tight.
Are your jeans too tight?? Here’s a great tip to Stretch out jeans that are too tight.
What you need:
- Jeans that are too tight
- Spray bottle of warm watere
- Clip hangers
- Lay jeans out on a clean area of floor
- Spray with warm water
- Stand on the legs of the jeans
- Stretch areas that are too tight on you, respraying if needed
- Once you have stretched as much as you can, hang them from. the legs on a clip hanger. Do not wring or squeeze
- Allow them to air dry
This will work for jeans that shrink in the dryer. It will not work on jeans that are a size too small, It is meant to give you extra room.
Why It Works:
The fibers relax and you can stretch them.