CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Stretching Jeans – Shrunk or too Tight
About this Tip:
Did your jeans shrink or are they too tight? Here's a tip to Make jeans fit better when they are too tight or have shrunk.
Did your jeans shrink or are they too tight? Here’s a tip to Make jeans fit better when they are too tight or have shrunk.
What you need:
- Jeans that are too tight
- Warm water
- Clip-Type hanger
- Fill tub lwith warm water to completely cover up to your waist
- Put on jeans and button and zip if posible
- Sit in. the water in the tub for 15 - 20 minutes. This will allow the fibers to relax and conform to your body
- As you are sitting pull on the fabric in tight areas to stretch
- After the time is up drain the tub
- Carefully remove the jeans. Do not wring or squeeze
- Hand them to drip dry
- Do not hurry the drying byn putting them in yhe dryer when they are damp
- Don't ever dry these jeans in the dryer or they will shrink
This will not work on jeans that are a size too small. It is great for jeans that need a bit more room.
Why It Works:
The fibers relax and stretch and conform to your body