How to get drips from green smoothies out of clothes
- Blot up any excess spill on clothes
- Hand wash the area with a solution of WASHING SODA (in the laundry aisle - not baking soda) or detergent and water
- For hard to remove stains use:
- 2 - cups warm water
- 1 - teaspoon Dr. Bonners Sal Suds. (Find Sal Suds at Amazon or Google. It is a wonderful all-purpose spotter and cleaner with 100's of uses)
- Mix and spray or pour on the stain
- Work it in well and let soak for 15 minutes or so and then launder as usual.