CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Removing Cranberry Sauce
What you need:
- Club Soda or Seltzer
- Paper Towels
- Dish Washing Liquid
- White Vinegar
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Scrape off what you can of the cranberry sauce into a paper towel
- If you are working on a tablecloth, immediately cover it with table salt the minute it happens. Then ignore it for now. Then follow spooting directions.
- If you are working on carpet, scrape up what you can.
- Pour on club soda
- Blot, Blot, Blot
- Stand on a pad of paper towels to absorb the soda and the cranberry stain.
- Later, on fabric or carpet, work in a drop of dishwashing liquid and rinse.
- If there is any remaining discoloration blot with white vinegar while the area is still wet.
- Stain not totally gone? Apply several drops of 3% hydrogen Peroxide to the damp area and let sit to finish eliminating the stain.
- Launder if it is fabric as you normally would.