What You Need:
- A small squirt Bottle
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Water (Warm)
- Label for bottle
- Mix the following ingredients into a squirt bottle:
• 1 Tablespoon – Liquid Dish Soap
• 1 Tablespoon – Glycerin
• 8 Tablespoons – Warm Water
- Screw lid on bottle & Shake it up
- Squirt onto oily stain on clothing
- Work it in (with hands)
- Let sit for 15 Minutes
- Launder as Usual
- Label bottle: “Oily Stain Remover”
Watch the VIDEO
Great for removing stains like: Olive oil, salad dressing, Car Oil or any greasy oily stain.
A great money saver!
Why It Works:
Grease removes Grease. There is grease in Glycerin so it regneerates the grease to help remove the stain.