How to remove lint from clothes. You accidentally got your good blouse in with the towels when you did the laundry. Now it has lint on it! Here’s what to do.
- Put the garment back in the washing machine without any other clothes
- Fill the machine to the high level with warm water (if the fabric will allow)
- Add liquid fabric softener to the disapenser or the machine (do not pour on clothes)
- Run the washer through the entire cycle
- If that doesn't get the lint off, put the shirt in the dryer, if the care label allows. Do not put other clothes in with it
- Add a dryer fabric softener sheet AND a microfiber cloth. The microfiber will "grab" and hold the lint
- Any small amount of lint you can use a lint roller on