What You Need:
- A dark bottle w/ Cap
- Thick marker (to label bottle)
- Measuring cups
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Lemon (or lemon Juice)
- Favorite Essential Oil (any flavor) OPTIONAL
- In a DARK bottle (Label it “Laundry Bleach”) mix the following ingredients:
• 3 1/4 Cups – Water
• 1/2 Cup – Hydrogen Peroxide
• 2 Tablespoons – Lemon juice
• A few drops – Essential Oil (Optional)
- Use the same as you would, to replace regular bleach, when doing laundry (1/2 cup per load)
Watch the VIDEO
- Use the dark bottle the Hydrogen Peroxide came in, or any dark bottle, to mix the formula.
- Label the bottle so you know what is in the bottle.
Warnings & Cautions:
You MUST use a DARK bottle to mix this formula.
- This formula is natural.
- A Great Money Saver!
- Hydrogen Peroxide is broken down by light so it must always be stored in a dark bottle.