What You Need:
- Basin Tub
- In the Basin Tub (or your sink):
- Add water – a few inches
- Squirt in a little shampoo
- Mix up with your hand
- Take hand washable item and submerge in water
- Gently squeeze the shampoo water thru the hand washable item a few times and turn it over and repeat
- Remove from the water and lightly hand rinse
- Lay flat or hang to dry
Watch the VIDEO
Warnings & Cautions:
Follow the CARE LABEL before washing.
A great money saver!
Why it Works:
Shampoo is mild and gentle and great for removing oil and dirt.