CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Green Baby Food Stains, and Smoothies
About this Tip:
How to remove green baby food and smoothie stains, such as peas, green beach and spinach from clothes.
How to remove green baby food and smoothie stains, such as peas, green beach and spinach from clothes
- Place clothing upside down an a clean cloth or plain white paper towel
- Sponge the stain with rubbing alcohol using a clean white cloth.
- If stain is still present:
- Rub the stained area with gently with a paste of 3 Tablespoons baking soda and 1 Tablespoon water, using a laundry brush or old toothbrush
- Allow to sit on stain for 5 - 10 minutes and then checkto see if the staining is gone
- Green stains can sometimes leave a slightly yellowed area on the outer rim of the stain
- If this happens rub firmly with a wet bar of Fells Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (find in the stain remover aisle at grocery and big box stores)
- Launder as usual