How to remove the yellow stain often left by the combination of deodorant and perspiration in white clothes.
- Use a bar of Fels Naptha Laudry Bar Soap to scrub the underarms of white T-Shirts and workout clothes
- Launder the garment according to directions on the care label
- DON'T put it in the dryer
- Use Bluing, sold in the laundry spotter area, to remove the yellow stain left behind. Look for bluing brands like Mrs. Stewart's and Bluette
- Launder, following the label directions for clothes