What You Need:
- Apparel includes leather shoes, purses, coats, skirts, slacks or accessories
- Moisturizing bar soap such as Dove
- Soft cloths or micro fiber cloths
- Leather CPR
- To clean purses and shoes, a damp, soft cloth rubbed across a bar of moisturizing facial soap, such as Dove, works well.
- Don't over wet leather. Be sure your cloth is just damp.
- Buff well with a soft cloth
- For shoes, polish if needed
- Leather CPR is also excellent for cleaning apparel. Follow the directions on the container. It not only cleans, it conditions. Find it at Bed Bath and Beyond, home stores, home centers and online
Share with your friends!