Hand washing bras and underwire bras to make them last.
How often should you replace a bra?
What You Need:
- Soiled bras
- Mild detergent that does not contain bleach or softener. Dreft Detergent, Dr Bonners Castile, Baby. Shampoo
- Sink of cool water
- Bath Towels
- Fill sink with cool water and add your detergent
- Let bra(s) soak in. the solution,
- Gently lrug the soultion in to remove body soil and oil
- Rinse in cool water untilt the water runs clear
- Lay the bra on a bath towel and cover with another towel and press down to remove all the water you can.
- Hang to dry