What You Need:
- Cream of Tartar
- Lemon Juice or Hydrogen Peroxide
- Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner
- This works on Formica, plastic laminates, etc.
- Make a paste of Cream of Tartar and Lemon Juice or Hydrogen Peroxide
- Apply to the rust spot, and allow to sit for about 30 minutes
- Scrub with a a nylon-type scrubbing sponge
- Repeat the process if needed
- If using Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner:
- Wet the rust
- Put the powder cleaner on and rub gently with a paper towel. It will remove it almost immediately. Won't scratch
- Rinse and Dry
Share with your friends!