This is a natural recipe for a cleaning scrub to use on kitchen sinks, pots and pans, cooktops, tile, tubs, and bathroom sinks.
What You Need:
- 1/4 Cup - Natural dish soap (Option: You can use your regular dish soap but it will not be a natural scrub.)
- 1/4 Cup - Baking Soda
- 5 - 10 Drops - Clove essential oil
- About 3 drops of water
- Bowl to hold about 1 cup
- Cloth or sponge
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Apply to the surface using the gritty side of a 2-sided kitchen sponge or a rough cloth
- Scrub well
- Rinse or wipe up with a wet cloth