Hose to clean counrtertops
- Every evening, after the last meal of the day, wipe counters down with a cleaner that is formulated to work on your specific counter material
- Make s;ure you pay extra attention to dirt and mildew collectors around the coffeemaker, where spills and drips happen, and around the dish drainer if you are using one.
- If you are using a dish drainer be sure to use a disinfecting cleaner weekly and rinse with hot water
- One of the easiest ways to clean any counter surface is with a micro fiber cloth wrung out in hot water. Wipe it down thoroughly and buff dry with a fresh cloth
- Once a week pull out anything sitting on the countertops and clean under them and put back