What You Need:
- Baking Soda
- Aluminum Foil
- A sink
- Boiling water
- Soft Cloth
- *Large glass Bowl
- A-line the bottom of the sink with a sheet of Aluminum foil. *If you are using a stainless steel sink, use a large glass bowl to a-line the foil.
- Pour boiling water into the sink (or bowl)
- 3 Tablesspoons – Baking soda (sprinkle in)
- Submerge the sliver into the water
- Let sit for 10 Minutes
- Wash, rinse and buff with a soft cloth
Watch the VIDEO
*A glass bowl is only needed if you are using a stainless steal sink.
Warnings & Cautions:
If you are using a stainless steel sink, use a large glass bowl to a-line the foil.