Put a protective coating on windows so that the water beads up and they stay clean longer
- Once you have thoroughly cleaned the windows, put a protective coating on that will make them seem like teflon.
- Use Rain-X, according to directions, on the outside windows. Find Rain-X at home centers, big box stores and auto part stores.
- This is a spray and wipe process
- When you use Rain-X, water will bead up on the windows and roll away.
- When the water quits beading up it is time to do the treatment again.