A quick easy alternative to washing and drying windows
- 1/4 - Cup of Dishwasher Spot Stopper like Jet Dry or Finish
- 1/4 - Cup 70% Rubbing Alcohol (find this at the drug store or big box store)
- 1/4 - Cup Ammonia
- 2 - Tablespoons Liquid Dish Soap
- 2 - Gallons Warm Water
- Combine ingredients in a bucket. Use a sponge, brush on a long pole, or sponge mop to apply the solution to the window
- Rinse off with the hose starting at the top and working down
- Let dry naturally
This will not give you totally perfect, spot-free windows, but it will remove the dirt with little or no effort.
Warnings & Cautions:
Do one or two windows at a time so the solution doesn't dry on the window before you rinse it
Why it Works:
The rubbing alcohol, ammonia and dish soap do the cleaning and the jet dry product will help the water sheet off the windows leaving fewer spots.
Make sure you do this on a cloudy day or when the sun is not shining on the windows. The windows will dry too fast and leave more spots
Share with your friends!