What You Need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dark Bottle (Empty)
- Measuring cup
- Measuring utensils
- Lemon (fresh) or lemon juice (store brand)
- In a DARK bottle, mix the following ingredients:
- 2 Cups – Hydrogen Peroxide
- 2 Cups – Water
- 2 Tablespoons – Lemon Juice
2. Put lid on and shake up
3. Pour onto a cloth and clean
*Label the bottle so you know what is in the bottle (Label: Homemade Cleaning Bleach)
Watch the VIDEO
Use the dark bottle the Hydrogen Peroxide came in to mix the formula.
Warnings & Cautions:
DO NOT USE FOR LAUNDRY! Use for cleaning only!
You MUST use a DARK bottle to mix this formula
This formula is natural.
Hydrogen Peroxide is broken down by light so it must always be stored in a dark bottle.