What You Need:
- Sal Suds - Made by Dr Bonner. Easily found on Amazon or Google for a store location
- Spray Bottle
- 1/8 - teaspoon measure
- Paper Towels
- Damp cloth
- Fill a labeled spray bottle with 2 cups water
- Add 1/8 - teaspoon Sal Suds - DO NOT add more.
- Shake the bottle prior to use
- Lightly spray on carpet spot or stain - you don't need to use a lot
- Allow to sit on the spot for 15 minutes
- Lay a pad of paper towels on the area and stand on them, absorbing all the moisture you can
- Take a damp cloth and blot the area
- Blot one last time with a pad of paper towels
This is a great carpet spotter and often works on old stains too.
Share with your friends!