CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Cleaning Stuffed Animals
What you need:
- A plastic bag large enough to hold a stuffed animal
- Baking Soda or Salt or Cornstarch
- Remove bows, etc from stuffed animal
- Place in plastic bag
- Sprinkle with a heavy coating of baking soda,cornstarch or salt
- Close bag and hold the top tightly closed while shaking it hard. This allows the baking soda etc. to remove soiling from the stuffed animal. Firmly shake.
- Take the bag outside, remove the stuffed animal(s) and brush them firmly with a clean brush
Warnings & Cautions:
Unless clearly stated on the care label, most stuffed animals can't be washed.