How to clean and freshen microfiber sofas, chairs, etc.
What You Need:
- Rubbing alcohol
- Spray Bottle
- Microfiber cloths
- Soft brush
- IMPORTANT... Before beginning, TEST the cleaner in an inconspicuous area to be sure it does no harm the fabric.
- Once you determine it causes NO HARM, spray the sofa lightly in sections. Do not saturate the upholstery.
- Allow to sit 5 minutes or so
- Using the microfiber cloths, rub the fabric and blot going against the fabric nap. Be sure to keep the cloths clean so you don't reapply the soiling.
- Use the brush to brush the nap in the correct direction
- Allow to dry before using