What You Need:
- Microfiber cloth
- Soot & Dirt removal sponge
- Lint roller
For Fabric Shades:
Use the Soot & Dirt removal sponge and run the sponge down the lampshade in the direction of the fabric. Clean inside shade area as well.
For a Paper Shade:
- Use the microfiber cloth and run cloth down the lampshade. Clean inside shade area as well.
Alternative option for all types of Shades:
- Use a lint roller and clean top to bottom and inside too
Watch the VIDEO
- Purchase a Soot & Dirt removal sponge at any hardware store.
- Take lampshade off the lamp and clean it outside if possible.
Warnings & Cautions:
Never use water to clean shades.
A great money saver!