Easy DIY solution to remove spills on carpet
What You Need:
- Club Soda or Seltzer (1 small bottle)
- Table salt (1/2 - cup)
- Paper Towels
- Blot spill to remove any excess liquid. Lift and remove any solids.
- Saturate the area with the club soda/seltzer
- Blot again to remove all the excess.
- Sprinkle on salt to cover the spot. Use as much as needed for the size of the spot
- Let sit 12 hours or until totally dry
- Vacuum well in all directions to remove the salt. A vacuum with a beater bar works best. Be sure the vacuum canister or bag is not over filled for the best suction.