What You Need:
- Black tea bags (Any brand)
- A mop (Micro-fiber mop recommended)
- Bucket (for mopping)
- Water (to make the tea)
- Brew a very strong pot of BLACK tea
- Wait until the tea comes to room temperature
- Put the room temperature brewed tea in a mop bucket
- Wring your mop in the tea
- Start mopping
Watch the VIDEO
The black tea WILL NOT stain your floors.
A great safe and natural tip for cleaning your wood floors..
Why It Works:
The tannic acid from the back tea is good for the wood floors and does not leave any residue.