What You Need:
- Paper Towels
- Cotton Balls
- Fels-Naptha Soap(R)
- Laundry Detergent
- Fabric Appropriate Bleach
- Rinse the stain from the fabric with cold water until no more color can be removed.
- Place the fabric on paper towels and saturate the back of the fabric with alcohol, using a cotton ball to blot the stain.
- Replace the paper towels as needed as they absorb the color.
- Work in Fels-Naptha Soap(R) until the spot is well lathered.
- Wash in hot water with laundry detergent and fabric appropriate bleach.
- Rinse in warm water.
Make sure you identify what type of marker is used. If permanent, use tip for Permanent Marker Stain.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure to entirely remove stain before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.
Share with your friends!