What You Need:
- 1 cup Baking Soda
- 1/4 Cup Citric Acid
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Castile Soap
- Ice Cube Trays
- Large Bowl
- Spoon for stirring
- Combine the ingredients in the bowl
- Pack into the ice cube trays
- Let dry until they are firm
- Pop them out of the ice cube trays
- Store in a labeled container with a lid
- Drop a cleaning cube into the toilet.
- Let sit a few minutes to dissolve
- Use your toilet bowl brush or Queen of Clean Potty Puff to scrub the toilet.
- Rinse the brush or puff and store
Buy Citric Acid at Walmart, or similar stores and grocery stores. Look where the canning supplies and canning jars are sold.
If you would like a fragrance add your favorite essential oil
Share with your friends!