What You Need:
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1-1/2 - Quarts Water
- Toilet Brush
- Combine in a bucket:
- 1 - Tablespoon Ammonia
- 1 - Cup 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 -1/2 - Quarts Water
- Shut the water off at the back of the toilet
- Flush the toilet
- This will allow the water to go out and it won't refill
- Pour the solution in the toilet and use a brush to apply it to the sides of the bowl an under the rim
- Let stand at least 30 minutes
- Scrub the inside of the bowl with a toilet brush
- Reapply the solution in the bowl to the sides of the toilet bowl and under the rim frequently
- Allow to remain in the toilet for up to several hours
- Turn the water on at the back of the toilet
- Swish and flush
Warnings & Cautions:
DO NOT use this with chlorine bleach or products that contain chlorine bleach including toilet tabs containing bleach.
Why it Works:
The peroxide works as a safe quality bleach and disinfectant. The ammonia cleans and helps to disperse the peroxide.
This solution cleans and disinfect 3% Hydrogen Peroxide is the product for use as first aid, not hair bleaching.
Share with your friends!