CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Stiff Yellow Underarm Stains
What you need:
- Enzyme-soaking product - such as Biz All Fabric Bleach(TM)
- Cold Water
- Plastic Bag (Large enough for garment)
- Make a stiff paste of the powder by mixing it with cold water.
- Rub it into the stained areas.
- Put the gament in a plastic bag and leave for 8 hours or overnight.
- Wash in very hot water.
- For fabrics that can't withstand hot water, drape the underarm area over a sink and pour 1 quart of hot water through the fabric, then launder as usual.
Use natural deodorant products that don't contain staining ingredients.
Warnings & Cautions:
Don't iron over a deodorant stain or you will never be able to remove it.