A brand new take on the Queen’s Miracle Laundry Stain Remover
- Combine all ingredients (in the steps below) except essential oil in a measuring cup
- 1/4 - Cup Hydrogen Peroxide
- 2 - Tablespoons Dish Soap or Castile Soap
- 2 - Tablespoons Glycerine (find at Amazon or drug stores)
- Pour into a squirt with a cap or lid, or use a spray bottle - *The container must be opaque (dark) since Peroxide loses it's potency when exposed to light.
- Add 10 Drops of essential oil of your choosing
- Shake gently before each use to mix in the essential oil.
- Apply to fabric, thoroughly saturating the stain
- If the stain is oil based be sure you work the solution in and let sit 15 - 30 minutes to break down the oil
- Launder as usual