What You Need:
- Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner [link to store] [link to videos]
- Paper Towel
- Do you have brown spots on your stainless steel knives when you take them out of the dishwasher or after you leave them in the sink or they air dry?
- Acid from food residue can erode the finish and cause rust stains or pitting.
- Here's How to Remove It:
- Dampen a pad of paer towels
- Sprinkle on a small amount of Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner
- Rub the knife over it using care with the sharp edge
- This removes the stains and will not damage the stainless steel
- Wash and rinse as usual
Warnings & Cautions:
Do Not use on REAL silver or silver plate
Share with your friends!