What You Need:
- Sauce Pan
- Lemon slices, juice or bottled lemon juice
- Fill a sauce pan part way full with water
- Add lemon slices from one lemon or about 1/3 cup of bottled lemon juice
- Bring the water and lemon to a boil
- Turn it down and allow it to simmer for a few minutes and then leave it on the warm burner after you shut it off
Warnings & Cautions:
Pay attention to the pan. You don't want it to boil dry. That would be an entirely new smell and problem! I always set a timer on my phone, stove or Alexa as a reminder to turn it off.
Share with your friends!