What You Need:
- Lemon Oil
- Rough cloth - an old washcloth works well
- Soft cloth or paper towels
- Apply the lemon oil to the rough cloth (Washcloth)
- Work it in well, working in a circular motion and then up and down on the shower door
- Once you see that it is coming clean, rub firmly with a clean cloth to buff. Change cloths as needed
Warnings & Cautions:
Do not apply or drip on floor of shower or tub. It will make it very slippery
Why it Works:
The oil provides a protective coating that keeps the water beading and the soap scum from adhering.
Find lemon oil at home centers and hardware stores near the furniture polish
Share with your friends!