CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Removing Rust and Stains from Stainless Steel Sink
What you need:
- Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner [link to store]
- Sponge, paper towels or rag
- Wet sink
- Sprinkle on Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner [link to store]
- Rub powder firmly in on the side and bottom of sink with a sponge or paper towel
- Pay speical attention to the rust or stains.
- Rinse well
SAFE for porcelain sinks, tub and tile, and stainless and aluminum cookware.
Why It Works:
This formula is specially formulated to remove rust and discolorations and leave sink clean and shining, all without harsh chemicals or solvents. It is earth friendly, biodegradable and safe. It truly is a miracle in a shaker container1