CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
REMOVING RED WINE SPILLS – New Update
What you need:
- Pad of paper towels
- If you have a red wine spill on carpet heres another way to remove it. Do this as quickly after he pill as you can.
- Pour undiluted vodka on the spill!
- It will start to disappear as if by magic.
- Blot with the pad of paper towel
- Continue with the treatment until the stain is gone, it takes only minutes
- Now lay a pad of paper towels on the area and stand on them, absorbing all the moisture and any remaining wine
- If the towels are clean sith no sign of wine, you're done. Otherwise, treat again
- Reset the nap with your hand
Why It Works:
The vodka dissolves the pigments in red wine called Anthocyanis. These are the compounds that give grapes their color.