What You Need:
- Art Gum Eraser - That's that little brown colored rectangular one
- Baking Soda
- White cloth - a wash cloth works well
- Nongel White Toothpaste
- First step - Use an artgum eraser to erase the mark if possible. Don't use an eraser you have used with pencil marks, it can spread to the wall
- If that doesn't work, put a little baking soda on a damp cloth and gently work it in to the mark. Don't rub too hard or rub too big an area
- Still have a mark? Take some nongel white toothpaste and rub it in to the mark with a damp cloth
- Rinse after all of the methods
Warnings & Cautions:
Try to rub primarily on the wall. You don't want to leave a dull area on the wall in a larger area.
Share with your friends!