CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
What you need:
- Paper Towel
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Blot the lipstick stain with a paper towel.
- Dab the back of the stain with rubbing alcohol while applying a paper towel to the front
- This will allow the stain to absorb into the paper towel
- Dab the stain with liquid dishwashing detergent
- Massage until the stain is gone
- Wash as usual
For the permanent lipsticks, such as LipSense(TM)or last-all-day types of lipstick, use the makeup remover recommended to remove the lipstick from your lips. Apply it to the fabric and blot. Then work in dishwashing liquid.