What You Need:
- Paper Towel
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Dishwashing Detergent
- Blot the lipstick stain with a paper towel.
- Dab the back of the stain with rubbing alcohol while applying a paper towel to the front
- This will allow the stain to absorb into the paper towel
- Dab the stain with liquid dishwashing detergent
- Massage until the stain is gone
- Wash as usual
For the permanent lipsticks, such as LipSense(TM)or last-all-day types of lipstick, use the makeup remover recommended to remove the lipstick from your lips. Apply it to the fabric and blot. Then work in dishwashing liquid.
Share with your friends!