What You Need:
- Lemon juice - Bottled or Fresh
- Unseasoned Meath Tenderizer
- Queen of Clean OOPS, POOPS & PEE (queenofclean.com)
- Fels Naptha Laundry Bar Soap
- On white clothes, put lemon juice on the stains and lay in the sun
- Moisten the stain, shake on a good layer of Meat Tenderizer
- Let sit for 30 minutes and then launder as usual
- Rub dampened stains with a bar of Fels Naptha Laundry Bar Soap (in the laundry additive area at the grocery, Big box store on Home Center and Amazon)
- Launder as usual. Do not put in dryer until you are sure the stain is gone
- Queen of Clean OOPS, POOPS and PEE will digest the protein in the formula and expecially breast milk and remove it.
Share with your friends!