CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Red Pop, Juice and Kool-Aid On Carpet
What you need:
- Club Soda or Seltzer
- Carpet Stain Remover
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- For a new stain follow the "Carpet Spotting" tip
- If it is old, pour on club soda or seltzer, this will help lighten and break down the stain
- Blot firmly asorbing all you can
- Now use your favorite carpet spotter. I like Spot Shot Instant Carpet Stain Remover
- If you will have staining present, apply some 3% hydrogen peroxide.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes or so and then blot really well.
- If the stain is lightening you can repeat this process as needed to remove.
- If you are using the peroxide treatment several times, let the carpet dry out between treatments. Then reapply.
- Once complete, blot with a damp cloth and allow to dry compeltely.