What You Need:
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Dawn Ultra Dish Washing Liquid
- Opaque Spray or Squirt Bottle
- Measuring cup
- 2 - Parts Hydrogen Peroxide
- 1 - Part Dawn Ultra Dish Soap (It MUST be this brand)
- Using the funnel, pour the ingredients into the labeled opaque spray bottle or squirt bottle
- Shake to combine and prior to each use
- Apply to any laundry stain. Allow it to sit 3 - 5 minutes
- Launder as usual
Warnings & Cautions:
Do not allow the stain remover to dry on fabrics before laundering.For heavy stains, be sure they are out before putting in the dryer. Repeat treatment if needed.
Why it Works:
The Dawn breaks down the stain and the hydrogen peroxide assists in removing it.
Suggest using a 1/2 cup measureContainer MUST be opaque. Suggest using a recycled, labeled hydrogen peroxide bottle. Light breaks down hydrogen peroxide, that is why the bottle must be opaque. Most sprayers will fit the top of the peroxide bottle.Will last on the laundry room shelf up to 6 months.
Share with your friends!