What You Need:
- Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner [link to store]
- Sponge or paper towels
- Micro fiber cloth, paper towels or rag
- Wet sink
- Sprinkle on Queen of Clean Cookware Powder Cleaner
- Rub powder firmly in on the side and bottom of sink with a sponge or paper towel
- Rinse really with warm water to remove powder
- Buff dry with cloth, micro fiber cloth or paper towel
It is normal for discoloration to come off of the sink as you are rubbing with th3 powder cleaner.As a good follow up to this cleaning, spray the dry and polished stainless steel sink with Queen of Clean Stainless Steel Appliance Cleaner. This will put a protective coating on the sink and provide an amazing shine.
Share with your friends!