What You Need:
- Acetone Nail Polish Remover
- Cotton Balls
- Paper Towels
- If you have plastic stuck to the exterior of the toaster - maybe bread wrapper - here's what to do:
- Saturate a cotton ball with nail polish remover and hold it on the plastic that is melted on
- Hold it on for a few minutes to start disolving the plastic
- Rub it firmly with the cotton ball and then toss the cotton ball
- Saturate a clean cotton ball and repeat until the plastic is gone
- Using a damp paper towel wash the area to remove polish remover
- dry with a dry paper towel
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure the toaster is not only unplugged, but also cool.
Why it Works:
The polish remover dissolves the plastic
Share with your friends!