CLEANING TIP SEARCH
Find your cleaning solution below
Search the Queen's cleaning tip solution library by typing in a keyword phrase below:
Meat Juice Stains on Clothes/Fabrics
What you need:
- Cold Water or Club Soda
- Meat Tenderizer (Unseasoned)
- Sponge the area immediatly with cold water (Not hot, it will set the stain) or club soda.
- Apply unseasoned meat tenderizer and cold water, working the mixture in well on the stain.
- Let it sit for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Pretreat and launder as usual, but be sure to use cool water.
Once dry, meat juices are very tough to remove, so it's important to react quickly. On dry clean only fabrics, sponge with cold water and take to a dry cleaner. Be sure to identify type of stain and location of stain to your dry cleaner.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure to entirely remove stain before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.