What You Need:
- Sponge or Cloth
- Nail Polish Remoer
- Denatured Alcohol
- Rubbing alcohol
- One dollar bill - It MUST be a one dollar bill
- Wipe immedately with a damp sponge to remove any you can.
- Wipe with rubbing alcohol or denatured alcohol firmly - TEST in a small area first.
- Try nail polish remover on paneling, painted wood, tile and vinyl floors - TEST in a small area first.
- On stained wood or stained cabinets, rub very firmly with a ONE DOLLAR BILL. It MUST be a one dollar bill
- Don't give up. It will lighten and come off 99.9 % of the time
Share with your friends!