What You Need:
- Micro Fiber Cloths
- Soft Bristle Brush
- White Vinegar
- Liquid Wax
- Wipe the faucets (fixture) daily with a micro fiber cloth. Toothpate, shaving cream, hairspray and other grime will eat away at the surface.
- To Remove Built Up Grime: Mix 1 - Tablesppoon of salt into 3 - Quarts of warm water
- Wipe the bronze with the solution and rinse with clean water
- Use a soft brush to remove all the grime in crevices and around the faucet base. Finally, rinse and polish with a micro fiber cloth
- TO CLEAN MONTHLY: Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 - Cup of white Vinegar. Stir to dissolve. Add white flour until the mixture is a thick paste
- Coat the bronze fixtures with the paste and work into the crevices and all over well
- Allow the paste to completely dry.
- Rinse with warm water removing all the paste, and polish dry.
- To preserve the finish, polish periodically.
- Dip a clean cloth into liquid wax. Wipe the entire fixture with the wax. Let it dry completely and then buff the fixture well.
- This will help protect the fiture and restore the shine.
Warnings & Cautions:
When chlorides from cleaning materials combine with oxygen and moisture, a corrosion of rough, light green spots will form on bronze surfaces. Cleaning and treating the bronze will reduce the chances of damage to the bronze fixtures.
NEVER use harsh cleaning products on bronze. It will ruin them.
Share with your friends!