What You Need:
- Vegetable Oil/WD-40 Lubricant(R)/ or Mineral Oil
- Liquid Dish Soap
- Rub in vegatable oil, WD-40 Lubricant(R), or mineral oil into the stain.
- Let it sit on the spot for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Sponge the area with a little ammonia.
- Work in undiluted liquid dish soap into the area to be sure you have removed all the oil.
- Launder as usual.
Lipstick is actually an oily dye stain. Water, heat, or wet spotters will only spread it and make the problem worse.
Warnings & Cautions:
Be sure stain is entirely removed before drying, otherwise the stain may be permanently set in.
Share with your friends!